Monday 15 October 2012

Izabel London: To ELLE and Back Reader Discount

Living in NYC and on a budget requires me to be stylish but thrifty, which isn't always possible when you're tempted by the swish stores of 5th Ave.  So with the new season approaching, meaning a wardrobe revamp is on the cards, I was thrilled to learn that Izabel London were kind enough to offer me and my readers a 10% discount off of there already affordable line.  Izabel London is offering the discount to all To ELLE and Back readers, up until midnight on November 15th, when you type TEAB10% at the checkout. 
 
The online retailer has a plethora of choice and whilst not everything is to my taste there are definitely some gems amongst the mix.  
 
 Here's the To ELLE and Back recommendations...
 
$48.25/£30.00
$38.60/£24.00
$35.38/£22.00
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2