Sunday 22 January 2012

Philosophy's Marshmallows for Toasting Lipgloss



Does anybody else go weak at the knees with just one sultry sniff of maple syrup?  Well I'm carrying the next best thing around with me in my handbag.  Philosophy's Marshmallow's for Toasting lipgloss.  Doesn't smell or taste *clears throat* I mean just smell, anything like toasted marshmallows.  Instead it's an enticing poem of pancakes on a sunday morning, drowned in syrup.  Super way to start your day and far less calorific.

On a serious note, well a MORE serious note as I actually am genuinely serious above, it's a lovely subtle neutral shade for when you're wanting to rock the au naturelle look.  Or you could wear it the To Elle and Back way, over Dior Addict 763 Pink Lust, for a candy floss-esque spin on the gloss.

Part of a Marshmallows for Toasting Christmas gift set you will most likely have to act fast to get your hands on one.   Stockists of Philosophy include Boots and Selfridges.


ps-It is so good I will cry when I run out, which FYI, I am well on the way to doing.


*Image taken from polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2