Tuesday 17 May 2011

To Buy or Not to Buy? A Shopaholic's Demise...

I received this email this morning...



...which is never good news because it means I inevitably dream about doing this...



So of course I bounded over to discover this little gem....


Adam at The Outnet

....which I have fallen desperately in love with.

Why do I like it?  Well it lands just on the right side of sophisticated fun.  A little nod to the 80's with this lame (this should read lam-eh not lame but how you do those slanty things on a PC I'll never know) skirt and it's BABY PINK!  Baby pink and lame *cough* lam-eh, the perfect mix of tacky edge.  I want it.  I need it.  I must have it.  For £108 it of course isn't too pricey, unless of course you have a holiday looming and still need to purchase for, plus acquire spending money for, along with attempting to reimburse your credit card, which is exactly where I currently am on this fine Tuesday.  Damn it.

For £108 I also should purchase for pure *social Louisa* but I can't help but team it with a chiffon black shirt, my flat black bandage sandals and some funky gold statement jewellery for *work Louisa*....It is £108 from £215 though...oh what to do?!

To buy or not to buy? That is the question.

I need support in this moment of great quandary.

Honourable mentions should also go to these fabulous credit busting finds...

Elizabeth and James £110 from £315
Mechante of London £182 from £520
Sigerson Morrison £216 from £480
Alexander Wang £602 from £1720
All available at The Outnet with up to 70% with no end date specified.

1 comment:

  1. love the skirt! did you buy anything?

    http://forabigchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
UA-23892727-2